TWAL – 40W Series AmberLED Lights
AmberLED small Traverse wall accent
The TWAL is a full cut-off wall mount available with a shielded IES Type II distribution.
Certified by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) for wildlife applications that are directly visible from the shore requiring monochromatic AMBER light. LED’s operate between 585 and 595 nm, greater than the 560 nm required by FWC
Ideal for retail centers, hotels, residential, parks, schools and universities, office buildings and medical facilities
Features Die-cast gasketed aluminum housing, cast-in box template, and built-in level. White reflector and nickel plated stainless steel hardware tempered clear glass lens and full baffle (ordered separately) required to maintain FWC certification.
- Universal voltage 120-277V, 0-10Vdimmable.
- Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating
- Cast in the template for mounting directly over 4″ recessed outlet box or use 1/2″ surface conduit
- 40W (43W system) equivalent to 175W HID
- Photocell adaptable
- IP65 Sealed LED Compartment
- CSA Listed for wet locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8570
- 5-year warranty -40º to +50ºC environment