TITAN HF Series LED Lights W/High Frequency Motion Sensor
Direct Round LED W/High Frequency Motion Sensor
The Titan series is part of our expanding Occu-Smart® product line.
The TTH (TITAN HF) is a multi-purpose LED utility luminaire with internally mounted high-frequency motion sensor discreetly hidden behind the diffuser.
Featuring high quality LED arrays from leading component manufacturers. Ideal for stairwells, corridors, restrooms and a variety of other areas. Offered in 2′, 4′ lengths (nominal) and 3 output levels (Low, Med, High). Designed to be a long lasting, low maintenance luminaire, units are available with low glare impact resistant round Acrylic diffuser.
Bi-level fixtures operate at a low standby light level, offering energy savings, safety and security with full light output instantly upon occupancy with areas fully lit only as needed. Motion sensor options include “A” adjustable-standby (10, 20, 30 or 50% of full output) and “FO” (on/off operation) for added control and savings. Sensors are equipped with an ambient light sensor for daylight holdoff…
- Toolless-entry and simple removal of board gear tray allow for easy installation and field maintenance
- Custom Tuning available for Specific Lumen Requirements
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Adjustable Time Delay (time fixture remains at Full output before resuming Standby Level upon a vacancy)
- Adjustable Standby Level (10, 20, 30 or 50% of Full light output)
- Ambient Light Sensor (will keep the fixture at Standby Level or off – user selectable)
- Emergency Battery Backup available
- Choice of CCT’s (3000K – 5000K)
- Universal Voltage 120-277V std.
- Optional Remote Control for sensor
- UL Certified, Union made
- DLC Premium Qualified (2′ – Low, Med, High, 4′ – Low, Med)
- Meets Buy America Act (ARRA)
- ADA Compliant for wall mounting
- RoHS Compliant
Photometric Files: Consult factory for reports not shown or listed
|PDF Report File||Lumens||IES File|
|TT[U,H][F, A]24L-30||1295 Lu||TT[U,H][F, A]24L-30|
|TT[U,H][F, A]48L-30||2466 Lu||TT[U,H][F, A]48L-30|