SSLED-IR Series Infrared Bi-Level LED Lights
Sensor Strip Infrared Sensor LED Series
A multi-purpose Bi-Level LED utility luminaire with internally mounted infrared motion sensor featuring high quality LED arrays from leading component manufacturers. Ideal for stairwells, corridors, restrooms and a variety of other areas. Offered in 2′ and 4′ lengths (nominal). Designed to be a long lasting, low maintenance luminaire, units are standard with low glare polycarbonate diffuser.
Bi-level fixtures operate at a low standby light level, offering energy savings, safety and security with full light output instantly upon occupancy with areas fully lit only as needed. Motion sensor options include 2-circuit (bi-level 50% or 25% dim) or on/off . Sensors are available with optional ambient light sensor for daylight holdoff and choice of lens patterns providing maximum coverage for almost any application.
- Universal Voltage 120-277V Std.
- 3 Standby options (50%, 25% or on/off)
- Choice of sensor lens patterns for optimal coverage
- Custom Tuning available for Specific Lumen Requirements
- Choice of CCT’s – 3000-5000k
- 2′ and 4′ nominal lengths
- Emergency Battery backup available
- UL listed, Union made
- Meets Buy America Act (ARRA)
- ADA Compliant for wall mounting
- RoHS Compliant
- 4′ Models (120-277V) and 2′ (120V) 5000K – DLC Premium
- 2′ (120V) 3000K, 3500K and 4000K – DLC Standard
Photometric Files: Consult factory for reports not shown or listed