LVLOS Gen2 Recessed Series LED Lights w/Bluetooth
Recessed Bi-Level Motion Sensor Luminaire w/Bluetooth
The LVLOS Gen2 is a recessed LED bi-level luminaire featuring Bluetooth technology allowing field adjustable output power when in normal mode and field adjustable standby dim levels of full light output as well as time delay settings. No need to open the fixture – It’s as easy as downloading a free iOS or Android companion app. Ultrasonic sensor is discreetly integrated into the door frame.
Manual dim settings and time delay can also be set via the dipswitches and trimpots on the front of the unit. Dim settings of 10, 25 or 50% of full output are available and time delay settings of 1, 5 or 20 minutes can be set without the companion app.
The LVLOS Gen2 offers the look of contemporary fluorescent lighting with the efficiency and low maintenance of LED technology. An ideal choice for use in offices, hospitals, and schools.
The perfect compliment to the LVLED recessed LED (no sensor).
Hinged door frame features advanced frosted acrylic lens made of a special formulation to allow high efficiency while shielding the LED light source, providing a clean uniform appearance.
- Shipped in Low power mode (Field adjustable), 10% Dim level
- Emergency Battery Backup available
- Choice of CCT’s 3000K through 5000K
- 3 Standby options – 10/25/50% of full light output (field adjustable via dipswitch)
- “Almost Unlimited” standby options available through companion app
- “Almost Unlimited” Normal Power options available through companion app
- Adjustable Sensitivity and Time Delay (manual or via companion app)
- Built-in 5 minute walk-test mode
- Optional Casambi® Bluetooth Mesh option for fixture to fixture communication
- Universal Voltage 120-277V std.
- Made in the USA – Meets the Buy America Act (ARRA)
- UL Listed, IBEW Union made
BEFORE INSTALLATION, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LOCAL ORDINANCES AND BUILDING CODES FOR COMPLIANCE
|PDF Report File||Lumens/Watts||Size||IES File|