KHL25 – 81W Series AmberLED Lights
AmberLED small Bentley area and wall
The KHL25 is an area/wall light available with horizontal cut-off mounting configurations and a shielded IES Type V distribution.
Certified by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commision (FWC) for wildlife applications that are directly visible from the shore requiring monochromatic AMBER light. LED’s operate between 585 and 595 nm, greater than the 560 nm required by FWC
Ideal for retail centers, hotels, residential, parks, schools and universities, office buildings and medical facilities
Features Die-cast aluminum housing and front frame, nickel plated stainless steel hardware, tempered clear glass lens and full baffle (ordered separately) required to maintain FWC certification.
- Universal voltage 120-277V, 0-10V dimmable.
- Attractive dark bronze finish in rugged die cast aluminum
- Choice of mounting hardware and configurations
- 81W (81.5W system) equivalent to 150-250W HID
- Photocell adaptable
- IP66 Sealed LED Compartment
- CSA Listed for wet locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8570
- 5 year warranty -40º to +50ºC environment