DLLR Series LED Lights W/Motion Sensor
Direct Round LED W/Motion Sensor
A multi-purpose LED utility luminaire with externally mounted infrared motion sensor featuring high quality LED arrays from leading component manufacturers. Ideal for stairwells, corridors, restrooms and a variety of other areas. Offered in 2′, 4′ and 8′ lengths (nominal) and 3 output levels (Low, Med, High). Designed to be a long lasting, low maintenance luminaire, units are available with low glare impact resistant diffuser.
Bi-level fixtures operate at a low standby light level, offering energy savings, safety and security with full light output instantly upon occupancy with areas fully lit only as needed. Motion sensor options include 2-circuit (bi-level 50% or 25% dim), on/off or Adjustable Standby (choice of 7 dim levels) for added control and savings. Sensors are available with optional ambient light sensor for daylight holdoff and choice of lens patterns providing maximum coverage for almost any application.
- Frosted Impact Resistant Acrylic Round Lens
- Choice of sensor lens patterns for optimal coverage
- Standby options include Bi-level 50%, 25%, Adjustable or on/off
- 3 Power options – Low/Med/High
- Custom Tuning available for Specific Lumen Requirements
- Emergency Battery Backup available
- Choice of CCT’s (3000K – 5000K)
- Universal Voltage 120-277V std.
- Select Models DLC (Designlights Consortium) Qualified
- UL Certified, Union made
- Meets Buy America Act (ARRA)
|PDF Report File||Size/Lens||IES File|